Home Fingertip Blood Oxygen Saturation Oximeter Monitor Pulse Rate Heart Rate for SpO2/Pulse Rate/Heart Rate
Oxygenated hemoglobin saturation (SpO2)
Precision Pulse Ox Readings – This digital oximeter can read SpO2, BPM, and blood oxygen results in 8 seconds with accurate measurements within +/- 2%.
Multipurpose Digital Monitoring – A smart tool for athletic recovery, senior adults, or hikers and climbers, monitor cell oxygenation rates to stay ahead of health needs.
Patient type: Suitable for all persons over 4 years old
Measuring range: 35-100%
Accuracy: 70%–100% ± 2%;35%-69% no definition.
Oximeter saturation: An important indicator of the oxygen status in the body. It is generally believed that the normal value of blood oxygen saturation should not be less than 94%, and below 94% is considered to be insufficient oxygen.
Measuring range: 25 bpm-250 bpm
Accuracy: ±2 bpm
Pluse intensity:bargraph indicator
Power requirements: 2*AAA alkaline batteries (Not included)
1. Insert two AAA batteries according to the positive and negative signs in the battery compartment and close the battery cover.
2. Open the finger clip pulse oximeter clip
3. Insert your finger into the rubber channel (finger fully extended) and release the clip
4. Click the switch button on the front panel
5. Don’t shake your fingers and the human body should not be in motion during use.
6. Read relevant data directly from the display, which can show blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate and pulse amplitude, PI perfusion index
1. Avoid exposure or direct sunlight
2. Avoid measuring during exercise, do not shake your fingers
3. Avoid extreme radiation of infrared or ultraviolet radiation
4. Avoid contact with organic solvents, mist, dust and corrosive gases
5. Avoid using near radio frequency transmitting devices or other electrical noise sources, such as: electronic surgical instruments, mobile phones, two-way wireless communication equipment for cars, electronic appliances, high-definition televisions, etc.
6, this instrument is not suitable for infants and newborns, only for children over 4 years old and adults.
7, the pulse rate waveform is normalized, when the pulse rate waveform tends to be smooth and stable, the measured value read is normal, and the pulse rate waveform is also standard at this time.
8. The tested person’s fingers should be clean, and nails should not be applied with cosmetics such as nail polish
9, fingers inserted into the rubber hole, the fingernails must be facing up, the same direction as the display
-1 x fingertip oximeter
-1 x Lanyard
-1 x blister lining
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At allforyoustudio.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.